Monday, January 30, 2012

The Fine Things

Good Monday Morning Dad ~

What a glorious day.  Thank you for allowing me to experience all the fine things you are doing.  Thank you for calling in the light, the form and the boundaries of all things.  Thank you for setting apart the good from the bad.  Thank you for protecting your history so that we have your words to lean upon through the discerning power of your Holy Spirit.

Through Christ all things are possible ~ but I ask what do YOU choose to be possible as far as it depends on me this day?  I pray that those who hear you lead ~ that those who serve within you lean on you alone ~ that those who go as one with you, believe your provision is not out there but from above and with them every moment of their way.

I ask that your truth radiate upon those seeking ~ that your touch be felt as safe, warm, secure and deep ~ that any harm be released into you, for Christ alone can give them sweet rest.  Be seen as the True Creator, in life, in presence, in hope and in love.  Save us all from the vacuum of knowledge ~ let those that learn not allow evil within.

Restore us this day ~ this very second to be  the True Body of which you delight.  Oh, I pray with such depth ~ which is found within the Spirit, Father help us for we don't even know how blind we are, how deaf to your longings, how pitiful we appear ~ without a clue of your plans.  Recover our sight as you transform our being.  Make us loyal and loving to our Lord's awe and delight.  Raise us up underneath His great glory ~ He is the face, the mind and the mouth.  May all hear the voice, of His angels speaking, from the heavens singing praise while in mighty flight.

May we accept all the strength, wisdom and courage through the peace, joy and rest which your children receive.  For the Lord God is One, bound by truth in the Spirit.  In one accord may all things be bound tight.  From the depths of my heart I fell the spirit search me ~ I ask Him to dive deep and explore unknown realms.  May you find me faithful, always in all ways, for the things of this world without you have no delight.

May the taste of my tongue yearn for truth, love and laughter ~ may this produce an encouraging word; for they are searching for someone to see them, to hear all their stories of pain, hope and life. For they know that this life did not hold true to its promise.  Now they must find the way and true life. 

May together we walk among those lost and seeking ~ May He hear, see and reach them before hope is lost.  For you are their Sheppard and you surely love them.  I pray they return so your fold is found full.  Lead me ~ I'll follow, for I am your servant.  All cleansed and ready because you are my God.  Strengthen my bones as you plant my feet steady ~ with health, faith and trust I am ABLE to go.....

For the Love of God
In Christ, BE a witness this day
Kisses C


© Candace Huffmaster, 2012 All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment