Friday, January 13, 2012

What is Holy, Lovely and Pure - Think on These

Good Morning Dad ~

You are Holy, Lovely and Pure - I seek these things which YOU alone are, with all my body, mind and soul ~ prosper my spirit as my very life prospers from knowing you, truly relating with you.
You are the Lord, my God - You are a mighty force to be reckoned with.  You are, you always have been and will be forever The GREAT I AM!
You lead me beside still waters so that my soul may find True Rest.
You blanket me in Love - so my tired eyes see peace.
Your protection wraps me tight, your love conquers my fear.
My heart then embraces truth - while my bones are restored and healed.
When the New Day comes I rise, in your strength I receive - New Mercy and New Grace to cover yesterdays trail of tears.
The path before me is bright - My hope has been refilled.
As the son shines on my way - I follow close at hand.
Not my will but yours, is the song my lips release.
My trust and faith secure - because your true love never fails.
You are mighty, strong and real - though in reality some will not see.
Their faith may fail right now - but in you all seasons pass away.
I love because YOU love - you ask, I gladly receive.
I go because you call, this time you asked for me.
Not every call I hear - Even though we work as one.
Your ways are Higher than mine, so my mind remembers your good.
You're faithful without fail - Your reach goes beyond the first day.
Of what then should I fear - for only you have these things in your heart.
So Today on these things I believe - in my heart I will cherish them all.
For in this my conviction is strong - given grace to rise humbly and go.
May the peace I extend be received.
May the mercy given fill in their pain.
May the joy they receive help them hear - that your voice is calling; you care.
May they know they are never alone - though I leave - you will stay through all time.
When they cry or they feel they're not loved - may they remember you call them your delight.
For all Glory and the Honor of YOUR name - may these things reach the depths from your heights.
May the width and the breadth that they spread - return to your ear filled with hope.
May the winds rise from the North, East and South - to carry the truth on their wings.
May the birds sing this song as they fly - for all creation knows it is true.

In Christ - for His cause is Love,
Kisses,
C


©Candace Huffmaster 2012 All Rights Reserved
Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc™

No comments:

Post a Comment