Thursday, January 19, 2012

What are You Passionately Going For?

God's love has reached it's goal in us.  So we look ahead with confidence to the day of judgement.  While we are in this world, we are exactly like him, with regard to love.  No fear exists where his love is.  Rather, perfect love gets rid of fear, because fear involves punishment.  The person who lives in fear doesn't have perfect love. 1 John 4: 17, 18 GWT

Good Morning Daddy:

I ask that you guide the work of my mind, hands and strength today, through your spirit which holds firmness inside me.  Grow me each moment from glory, to glory, to glory -so that all may see the real YOU and not the lesser me - you have made me in YOUR image - imagine if my soul allowed that to be seen - may all your understanding be conceived within me - may your will be what is believed.

May my faith in your truth prove to be faithful, in all I attempt to act upon this day.  May all false imaginations be cast out as garbage, because they will only obstruct the liberty you give.  May I stand in faith at the wayside - if ever I doubt in what you say.  May there you find me standing - faithful as I wait on your wisdom to show the way.  May I know and lean on Christ always, in all ways, as you mature within me your perfect man. 

May I remember you call me faithful, because there are times when I think on lesser things.  May I choose the life of forever - eternal peace, bringing rest for my soul.  May the joy of your grace and good favor be the catalyst of all I give, share and believe.

For your Love, which first sought me ~ May I never turn back, toward another's gaze.  You are the life, the love and the maker - of all things which delight, adorn and bring praise.  More than those things, I desire to bring you honor - and that not to me but the one I adore ~ from the least, which is me, to the Great Mighty Master, I bow in your presence, so thankful that Christ came.

May His death be more real than my very body ~ may his life be the One which I claim.  May He fill every inch of my being till united - from within my own flesh, wrapping His very life. May the Spirit which descends, flows throughout and then hoists us ~ be lifting your goodness from us to your ear.

For the Love that you gave is ALIVE and always searching ~ for the loss which it years, chases down, to behold.  May this day, you find the depths of your desires ~ and may they hear your cry, turn around and receive.

For this day, it is true, that your Kingdom is coming ~ it has come, it has been and one day we will see ~ that our faith made the way, though our soul could not see it.  By His stripes, By His blood, by Your grace "this Will be"!

What can we say about all this ~ If God be for us, who can be against us! (Romans 8:31)

Selah

Today glimpse ahead through the eyes of your passion, I pray what you see is of His Kingdom and truth that through this view He will add all else into your present reality. Just Breathe and BE.....for today....

Kisses, C



Just Breathe by Anna Nalick - all rights reserved
©Candace Huffmaster 2012 All Rights Reserved
Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc™

No comments:

Post a Comment