Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Remember Me as You Imagined

Good Morning Daddy :)

You are faithful, holy, lovely and pure.  You are the lover of my soul.  You have plans for me which are for my good and not for my harm. You hold me in the clutch of your mighty hand, protected and secured.  You are for me so whom shall I fear ~ no weapon formed against me shall prosper!

My ways are not your ways, unless I heed to your will.  My spirit is willing, but my soul without is very weak.  You give me new mercies each day with new grace.  My yesterdays shortcomings are far from my reach.  You remember me as you imagined ~ created me to BE.  I imagine you as you have spoken, all parts yet unseen.  Envision me with in you prospering, to the full ~ I have faith you will complete me in design and holy form. 

Reach into the depths of my soterio from the heights of your great wealth.  Prosper here your spirit to the full then flow over and without.  Permeate the spaces surrounding moments, space and mass ~ till all they see is radiance, my image from them hid.  Just as you, my Father, are the glory passing by ~ let that be all they notice, so in time their needs are met.  For you alone are the giver of all gifts great and small.  Yet even of the least, we cannot explain it's wealth.  For a piece when received in faith has the power to move large things.

So let us all rejoice, may we see the things you see.  May we hear and say Amen, may our peace be deep and sweet.  May we praise you with every word, every thought, every deed. For you alone are God who created all lesser things. 

To Christ who is the reason for our hope and your name be lifted High ~ of you we are not ashamed ~ so you may have your glorious crown.

Selah
Kisses,
C


©Candace Huffmaster, 2012 All Rights Reserved
Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc™

No comments:

Post a Comment