Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Don't Act As If He Doesn't Care!

Monday Feb 6, 2012

Good Morning Dad ~

Before the noisee of this day begins, before my own efforts kick in ~ I quiet myself in your sea of love ~  to experience moments before you, as you deserve.

Heighten my abilities to comprehend need ~ so no longer are we vulnerable ~ to this world we heed.  Your mercy, your grace, your provision, your life ~ is what makes us able to endure till our end. Which gives us the entry to all things ~ always.
If in these moments your pretty head turns ~ to follow a lover which does not deserve ~ the riches, the blessings, the value I posses ~ will fall to the wayside for you are not there. 
This out pour will not go to waste ~ the ground will receive it where ever it falls, for you asked and I gave with unmerited grace.  When another see the good and chooses that life ~ they too find great wealth, which is insured for life.
Be still where I place you for all time will tell.  Don't run around frantic as if I don't care.  You receive the grace and mercy for their eyes to see.  Be light in the darkness, BE taste when there's none ~ for all things are precious in me they are whole.
In all ways you prosper ~ no thing ever small.  Today calm all voices ~ today just receive ~ today I send you laughter and a sweet gentle breeze.
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daddy, I know you are the Creator, the Truth and the Love, the Mighty force "for us" ~ Jehovah ~ God above.  I know you are the first ~ real now and always.  I believe in your Son ~ my mighty risen King. 

I trust you are faithful to complete your good things.  For that is my hope and the reason for my faith.  In this I find peace for the moments I endure ~ While laughing or crying I am filled to the full.

Your goodness overwhelms me when it seems I am poor ~ Your grace brings great joy even when time is tough ~ These things I remember and voice you are just.  For Christ heal our hearts ~ make us beauty for His head ~ May we serve as He did without wasting one thing.

May we trust in your Love and not limit our success ~ for you create New Things not works of mere man.  BE spectacular in all ways ~ for you are our God ~ We boast of your power and your strength to over come.  We lower our self for it is your will which saves.  We Go as you send us ~ you call us by name.  We join within Harmony, we march to create tides ~ Our band of brothers will rise up and wake.  Your essence will pour out ~ No waterless place!

Fill us and send us ~ keep flowing to your throne.  For Christ is our Saviour ~ He is calling us home ~ His pathway is lit ~ we stand by the way ~ the ancient wise leaders all lined to Heavens gate.

Come meet them Jesus for Now they can see ~ the angels are fighting from the north to the east.  The south winds are blowing ~ the west has been won ~ to Jehovah be the honor for the great things He has done.

As a herald we sing ~ in one voice to our king ~
Kisses,
Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment