Friday, February 17, 2012

Where Ever We Go......

Good Morning Daddy ~

Thank you for caring so deeply, so actively, pure and without flaw ~ to catch all that might harm me, with no expectation of my notice or praise that you are even doing these things.  But I do notice, I do praise you.  I do eagerly seek ways to show up and surprise you with my joy and acceptance, gratitude for your love!

Daddy, your ways are so grand.  Your thoughts are so inspired.  I know they're magnificent, but I am overwhelmed with how to "carry" them out ~ I heard you ~ "My yoke is easy, my burden light.  Those who are laden with heavy burdens.  Please show me the depths of these words which are your truth.  I desire - I will my "self" to lay down these lesser ways, heavy things and RUN to hitch my "self" up to you, my Lord!

You are faithful ~ you give me more than what I alone can plow, but you don't expect me to do it alone.  You want us to do it together ~ you desire to share the weight.  You strengthen where it is too much, so that I am only increased by the joint effort as we plow forward ~ leaving a perfectly laid path for those coming up from behind.

Picking up my cross! I have it around my neck, the load is light, my moves not effortless; but they ARE effectual.  I AM harmonized by your powerful will, way and plan.  So I AM consumed by your PEACE....and it surpasses me.....for them - You are God Alone!

Selah

Hallelujah
The Kingdom has come this day with such beauty ~ new mercies and grace I have received.
All is well ~ because HE lives; indeed, amen.

Kisses,
C

When there is no thing in it for you - Just the success of another - THAT is God Alone!

© Candace Huffmaster 2012, All Copyrights Reserved
Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc

All Rights The Judy Garland Show

No comments:

Post a Comment