Sunday, February 12, 2012

Then .....You Have Harmony

Good Afternoon Daddy,

I have heard you very clearly.  Please help me discern your deepest most perfect will for my maturity, their growth and your wisdom to be gleaned so that you alone are made manifest in our presence.

You alone are God ~ we are your body ~ we harmonize to raise up your truth ~ May the angels take charge to do your good work ~ to fight for our cause which is the work of your hands.

Be what we see, so our faith will not fail.  May we trust with out fear so our steps are confident.  In you nothing shifts, but the lesser breaks away, for you purge all our doubt to refine what we behold.

The favor of your grace, is the mercy I need ~ to enliven my faith so their blind eyes might see.  When they follow your voice though it's my mouth which moves, they have in their sights a life transformed in you.

Please cover my error, make it light on their way ~ may the tasteless of me be seasoned through the cross.  May all that I know be Christ risen in me ~ with a hope of their salvation, their ability to receive, the good gift of Your life, your love and your plan ~ for them to be perfect by your inspired dreams which chase them down ~ to lavish, to embed all you know of all time, to crown Christ with many jewels, to take His breath away ~ as you replace His life with your essence so pure.  May we too bring you glory as He wars us with pride.

Some see us as imperfection ~ but we cherish your delight.  You amaze, and I can't even see ~ that alone is much more than I need!

I heard you say to me "Harmonize, then you HAVE harmony" tell me more.......tomorrow.....

Kisses in Faith,
Candace


No comments:

Post a Comment