Friday, June 27, 2014

For Now I Have Seen

But I will camp around My house because of an army, because of him who passes by and returns; and no oppressor will pass over them anymore.....For now I have seen "with My eyes".  Zechariah 9:8

 Hi Daddy,

Thank you for blessing the desires of my heart, for giving me One hope which centralizes my thoughts and visions upon and toward: Jesus Christ, your son, my Messiah and blessed redeemer!

Thank you for ministering truth to my distorted thoughts and knowledge.  Thank you for entering the infernal darkness and gracing all matters with your righteous, pure light.  Thank you for the cool breeze of your presence, which lifts us through and up from the ridiculous heat, and for covering us perfectly as we emerge; then placing us securely upon that same wing.

You alone are God and no other shall be given your reign.  Nothing besides you is Lord and nothing outside you will surely gain.  Magnify truth as I seek, expose what is lacking and be received.  I ask, for I know not where my thoughts may be vain.

You, surely, are Lord of my life.  You first longed deeply for what is right; you called with out needing me to change, only to hear, turn and trust in your name. You will prevail where I fail.  You will be before all my days.  You will be behind to protect and your great mercy will drive me into place.

I love you, but of that I won't boast - even the highest that I give is not my own.  It is within Christ, in His heart we are received.  Yet I will rise and be glad in my form, for you delight that I am please to be your child and grow.

In my heart, mind and soul these things I know: Today is filled with good things from above; I am remembered as you created me to be known; I am blessed in the goodness of your Son ~ So again, now, be glorified my Lord.

Selah
Kisses C




© Candace Huffmaster 2014, All Copy Rights Reserved
Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc°

No comments:

Post a Comment