Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What's the Matter Anyway?!?


 .....May God bless you richly and grant you increasing freedom from all anxiety and fear. ~ 1Peter 1:2 (The Book)
 
Good Morning Daddy,

I welcome you to be one with me through all the moments of my day.  Please guide me to live it in Zoe Life, not knowledge of good and evil. 

I do understand how this(knowledge alone) brings death into each moment.  It steals our peace and joy.  The one who desires to live by knowledge is constantly wreaking havoc, wrecking shalom. The cause of havoc we understand, we also understand you expel from your presence the perpetrator; as you did in your temple and in your garden.

But explain how we do that?  It is complicated....we are all twisted up together.....
Teach me in peace, understanding and love.....please Dad ~ get me doing the work of my hands that I may give back to you, as I am working hard to have reconciliation with you first, then others.
You are the Good Father, you give me mercy and grace.  I am not a mere servant, though I stay with you and slave ~ together, we join to lead others from harms way.

Gather my children, protect my little lambs; like Peter who loves me and followed my way. He trusted my love; he was bold, fierce, but kind.  He wanted to share me to build me up high! He walked on the water, where no road was seen.  He did the outrageous.....the spectacular things. To some he was presumptuous, but I saw his heart.  He believed like no other, so he saw what I saw. 

Open your eyes to see things unknown ~ allow me to develop the sight from above.  When no road is before you, see me walking fine; then follow without fearing ~ do not listen to their sounds. Even if we glimpse them, remember I am here.  You don't have to tremble, I said "Peace, now Be Still!"

 I pull things together ~ make particles into mass.  I bring good into darkness; I raise life from the ground.  I bless the nonproductive so it too will thrive.  I share with the lacking so they may give as well. All things come from heaven to assure none go without.  From the least to the greatest, we are all on common ground.

Be thankful I Am and I made the good and the bad ~ to show how I balance: by giving, I share.  The lesser comes into greatness, yet the greatest is recompensed.  Their happiness is jubilant, raising fragrance to flow out.

Their words create winds which carry their scents out.  As nostrils are enticed their head turn, eyes seek.  These scents return to me ~ without knowing, they come too.  Somewhere along the way they find truth and see the light.  Their journey is protected for I guard it with my life.

Nothing can ever kill me; I died once, raised eternal, I still reign ~  King of Kings, Lord of Armies, I Am Hosanna, Elohim.  The first day, I gathered death and darkness ~ brought them into my glorious light.  Together, as a father and mother,we gave birth to generations of time.

Before me they were dark matter, in terror they rebelled against their form.  They had life but desired to be greater, never satisfied they burst from their greed.  Having no form life couldn't be given, for a vapor cannot contain more than itself.

If in their chaos they choose to re-enter; all their pieces together must agree.  Through this they merge and form unity, I join this unity into me.  My form under girds and will strengthen, this will bring balance to their storms.  Finally their raging will find calmness and the winds causing terror will be stilled.  Now the voice distorting will be silenced, because truth will not argue with itself.

Harmony speaks, giving tune to all variables.  It is balance, the key to the song.  My song is the melody of reconciliation, and only those reconciled have instruments to play.  Until all my musicians are here and seated, we will enjoy the ensemble each day.  Every note eternally resounding.....so listen and hear it today!

Go in peace....travel light....it's a Good day.....
Remember the reason for your hope......
The hope of the Son and the Love of the Father.....
You have MY peace.....My Spirit....We are One.....

Today is the only day which matters.......
There is darkness....but do not fear ~ you're light.....

When morsels of moments are tasteless......
Speak the truth.....add your salt....it's all fine!

Keep your peace when the darkness gets angry.....
Kick the dust, for in it there is no life.....
As you go.....out of Love....speak my warning....
For I desire that their darkness have my light.....

Keep moving....for this world doesn't deserve you....
It's desires to consume and destroy your life........
But it is the lesser.......I'm the Greater!
So don't worry....let them be consumed by their pride........

I've prepared a banquet in your honor.....
For truly you are honoring ME......

Your words have great power and recompense.....
They can be used for evil or good........
Don't talk about the darkness......speak into it....
Don't chase the wind............Be the wind of change!

Kisses,
C

Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc®
©Candace Huffmaster 2012, All Copy Rights Reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment