Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

Flail; travail; prevail
God selects, but we choose
God does not change, we change our minds
God transforms His elect


"I want to know more, I'm curious....".
But God whispers, "please just rest."
I say "I can rest while I'm seeking." In His spirit I feel Him smile.....
"Silly girl, your strength is waning; there is nothing that I shall ever withhold."
"So hold me closer than knowledge, don't cling to things which restrict my bloods flow."
"Think about what you are taking."  "Pick up the rest.....enter in."
"I extend peace at my threshold; this is the rest in your hand."
"Keep the peace; don't ever release me."  "I will not ever let YOU go."
"You are bound by grace through My mercy; the angels will guard all your ways."
"Christ speaks; they charge; the spirit joins them."  "So rest, my sweet child all is well."

"Your skill set is full as you need it; for it is the same for you all since time began." 
"Let fear go on His way; you don't need him." "Dance through life with the one who took the lead."
"Jesus the Christ and Messiah is your head, and in Him there is no lesser thing."

"Today is a day for relating, not learning and plowing by strength."  " My yolk is easy, I lead by example; place your feet upon mine and simply BE."

"My hands envelop yours; let me brace you." "Lean in; rest your face upon me."  "The strength and direction of my muscles, will carry you through AND beyond."  " All you will hear is me humming, sweet child o mine let's just dance."

"O yes Dad; let's."

Selah
Kisses,
C



©Candace Huffmaster, 2012 All Copy Rights Reserved
Kaleidoscope Butterfly, Inc™ 

No comments:

Post a Comment