Thursday, December 15, 2011

What is Devouring YOU?

Good Morning Dad :)
I worship your Holy entity, take me deeply into your heart, entwine me within your very will to hope, desire and do just as you would do.

Consume me~devour my all, to merge me within your flow -leave no capacity, space or cell empty for others to fill.  Instead keep adding in more as I give, freely from your vast depths ~ You never empty or dry, You're alive, You renew and pursue.

Help me to rest in Your life - to learn as I observe and do - To listen as you touch, speak and give- or withhold and step away in respect.

Your life- our life is my home - your mind, your embrace and your heart are the only truth that I know - Protect me in Yours above all - for this world breaks mine when alone.

It is not Good for man to be alone - But we never have been without you - I hear you say physical touch -one who knows, needs and desires to be kind.  Animals desire their own to mate and feel the bond which goes deep.  While we each can grow- learn from the difference we see, the cry of a soul needs its mate.
For one it can intrinsically relate - The type, the time and the heart must merge and give strength or else the conflict rips their body in two.  Separation will become their end~ One divided may never be joined.

Look at truth which is action in force - The speed, the direction, the aim.  This is the intent from the heart~My eyes see the target and discern.  This is the reason they must turn - choose to care for the wounds they create.  They can never unite till they see - because My heart, My life divided WILL NEVER BE!

The one that can wound and walk away - is Not a righteous warrior sent from Me.  They battle and call their fight "good"~but their lips deceive their own mind - Let them go - do not take on their harm - let them learn in their own space and time - Let Me be the God of their life - Allow Christ the silence to speak - They must hear the voice from the Lamb that was slain and this battle for them must take place -

The good is where you belong so take cover in my secret place.  Pick up your righteous weapon of prayer. Speak the truth - send the angels to fight.  Cause them to shield every dart and protect. Do not find time to resent or complain or condemn~ for those words have already killed Christ.

Speak life, speak love, warn and woe ~but NEVER loose sight of their soul - Although they may stray from your view - the heart will always remember its own.

Without ceasing keep claiming their return, without failing keep loving their life~ Without despair your hope will see them return and in joy we will all celebrate.

To Christ be the glory on High ~ through His will to unite we entwine.  In the Spirit of His peace we find strength to complete the truth from His lips.

Selah
Kisses C


©Candace Huffmaster, 2011 All Rights Reserved
Kaleidoscope Butterfly Inc

No comments:

Post a Comment